For far too long, messages about self-growth and personal development have been rife with judgement, social pressure, and toxic expectations. Thankfully, this is changing now.
My articles in this niche are based on self acceptance and non-violent communication. I help people to love themselves into wholeness rather than try to carve out their perceived imperfections. (That’s not self-growth, that’s self-mutilation!)
After experiencing a burn out a few years ago, I gave away all my possessions and set out to create a simpler life on the road. I sell my non-fiction book on this theme, Highly Sensitive Nomad, through the associated blog. I generate traffic for this via SEO and Instagram.
I have also written about compassionate self-growth for a range of paid publications. You can see some of my clips here:
- 10 Ways To Work On Yourself Before Getting Into A Relationship
- Sensitive And Burned Out? You Might Be Ready for the Nomad Life
- Putting Yourself First Is A Truly Selfless Act
- 12 Reasons Icelanders Are So Happy
- How to Stop Hating Yourself (Simple Tips for Cultivating Self Love)
Mindfulness and compassion are important parts of my daily life. I practice yoga and meditation, and I am always reading up on communication, compassion, and self-growth. Extended time spent at retreat and meditation centres has deeply influenced my approach to these themes.
- Confidence Life Coach Certification
- Mindfulness Life Coach Certification
- CBT Life Coach Certification
- SEO by Moz
If you would like to hire me to write some content, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.